10.19.2009

Merci, Paris

Here, a little story of romantic adventure
I've fallen into heart space
the look of her lovely face
Paris, you glow
winking your flirtation
smiling your style.
In your garden I breathed air of joyeux
in your alleys I felt l'esprit du vieille ville
You're black and white with cherry lipstick
You're secret whispers in lover's ears
You are that beauty who knows she's being watched,
adored, desired
who never turns her head.
I sit up on the third floor looking out and down
the sea of arrondissements, slow moving pedestrians,
and chaotic roundabouts.
The spirit of a non-defeatest, adamant to her passions,
sultry in her affairs,
living for freedom of soul and human expression.
I want her--to be part of her
to have her blanket me in her love and liberty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this about Paris Hilton?