10.01.2006

Anonimity

Anonimity.
I care to not know me
I'd like to banish him
send him away
poor kid of such depravity
I'd like him to wander backward
step into time and ask for Father
to stop the cycle and request such wonder
I'll yell him to the end of his days
and demand his plunder
unless he can rightly justify the
demand and restraints of his everyday rigors
why did you put yourself through such hell
all in the name of uncertainty?
what show do you make of all
those furious internal debates and
esoteric quandaries?
What futility shit have you sunken
yourself into now?

Dissolve me into this boiling
madness of grudger
my eyes sting for lacking strength to tear
my soul languishes, its embers touching
faint whispers of air and redden in final
moments
Between cello notes, floating hopes, cigarette perfume,
and the din of conversation that can't be
extrapolated from an overall buzz
I swallow whole my warmth
and the icy reside is melted through tiny quivers
of my flesh.
The motorbike revs and starts up my spine.
Mine eye, close thee and let
the shiver take hold and heal.

No comments: